The New Orleans Botanical Garden is blooming with possibilities!
Click for details on events and workshops.
- Carousel Gardens Spring Opening BLACK ZEMIN Floor Standing Coat Rack Clothes Hat Hanger Wardrobe Cloth Cabinet Curtains Shelf Drawer, 4 colors Available, 110 50 175CM (color Brown) // March 09 // B LANA Change shoes Stool - European Test shoes Fashion Small Leather Bench Sofa Bench Bed End Stool Arrow Stool Non-Storage Stool (color A)
- Stretch Ya Brass: Sunset Yoga, (by Make Your Move Foundation) FFLSDR Solid Wood Stool Stool Stool Dining Chair Leisure Chair Home Creative Leisure Dressing Stool Makeup Stool Small Stool Stool (color A) // May 22
- Thursdays at Twilight - New Orleans Mystics - SOLD OUT Starfish Semicircle Doormat Classical Striped Backdrop with Red colord Sea Stars Maritime Themed Pattern Entry Door Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 Navy White Red // May 23
- Free Zumba Class Artzfolio bluee Spiral Digital Artwork Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Natural Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch // May 25
- Rubber Duck Race D FFLSDR Starbucks Bar Stool Solid Wood Bar Table and Chair Combination Bar Stool High Stool Wrought Iron Chair Back Front Chair (Size A) // May 25
- Bounce Ya Brass (by Make Your Move Foundation) More Info // May 25
F NSS Laptop Table, E1 Grade Environmentally Friendly Material is Healthy and Non-Toxic, Five Sizes are Available for You to Choose from. Portable Desk (Size A)Storage Stool Footstool Round Wooden PU Leather Seat Couch Pouffe Chair Stool Home Upholstered LEBAO (color orange) Need To Know Info.
Click for the latest
M 34x45cm(13x18inch) Round Metal Stool,Flannel Fabric Make up Stool,Modern upholstered Footstool for Home-A 34x45cm(13x18inch)City Park Snoballs are Always a Good IdeaStool 2 Step Stool Wood, Portable Footstool ，Non Slip ， Dual Height, for Bathroom Kitchen (color White)
Winter Half Round Door mats Europe Alps Rising Sun Peaceful Quiet Morning Scenery Snowy Hills ICY Weather Bathroom Mat H 31.5 xD 47.2 bluee Black WhiteDonate Today
Your contributions keep City Park growing.
Portable Folding Stool, Compact Ultralight Camping Chair for Hiking Picnic BeachFriends of City Park
Become a member!
- Trademark Global U.S. Army Digital Camo Cushioned Folding Stool, Black, 24-Inch
- E 180x200cm(71x79inch) Plush Tatami Mattress Topper Predector Pad, Soft Futon Floor mat Japanese Bed roll for Kids Students Dormitory Home-E 180x200cm(71x79inch)
- orange Mod Made Mid Century Modern Paris Tower Side Chair Dining Chair Bistro Chair for Dining Room Living Room or Kitchen - Black (Set of 2)
- Olive Green Semicircle Doormat Japanese Tree in Jungle Abstract Nature in Summer Season Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Olive Green Black Pale Yellow
- Manhattan Toy Skwish Crib Mobile Early Developmental Toy
- Crescent Tooth Large Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Hot and Cold Water Faucet Sink Mixing Valve
- SEBAS HOME Taps Single Hole Basin Hot And Cold Water Faucet Single Hole Pedestal Hot And Cold Bathroom Bathroom Counter Basin Faucet
- Antique Bronze Retro Faucet, Sink Mixer with Drain Assembly Oil rubbing Bronze Champagne Bronze Single Hand Down Kitchen Bathroom Bathroom -B
- European Style Plastic Leather Stool,Solid Wood American Style Pastoral Luxury Decoration Ornament Durable Easy Storage Living Room Bedroom Home Multifunctional Stool-N
- ZHAOYONGLI Stool Footstool shoes Bench Sofa Stool Change shoes Bench Wooden Stool Solid Wood Nordic shoes Home Fabric Sofa Multi-Function Stool Creative Solid Durable Long Lasting
- Brass Chrome Vintage Stainless Steel Waterfall Bathroom Faucet Single Handle Basin Mixer Tap Bath Faucet Brass Sink Water Crane Taps
- RV Patio Mat - Outdoor Rug for Patio 9'x12' - Camping Rug Large Reversible Best for Camping, RV, Patio, Beach, Home, Deck
- Mirrea 24in Modern LED Vanity Light in 4 Lights Stainless Steel and Acrylic 21w Cold White 5000K
- Mineral Oil (1 Gallon) by Earthborn Elements, Food & USP Grade, For Cutting Boards, Butcher Blocks, Counter Tops, Wooden Utensils
- Ideal Standard E960009AA Alchemy Adjustable Shower Station - Chrome
- AIRCARE EA1208 Digital Whole-House Console-Style Evaporative Humidifier, Espresso
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Faucets copper single handle single hole cold and hot sitting in line, gold
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen All Copper Black Paint 7 Word Tube Chrome C
- Contemporary Tall -High Arc Centerset Ceramic Valve Single Handle One Hole Kitchen Faucet
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Sink Taps Bathroom Bath Basin Lavatory Plumbing Fixtures Sink Tap Mixer Faucet Tall Spout Solid Brass Widespread Waterfall
- California King Tribeca Living 500 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sateen Deep Pocket 6-Piece Sheet Set, King, Green
- Light bluee 70+cover+bag Global- Environmental predection pvc family inflatable adult bathtub for indoor outdoor use (color Light bluee 70+cover)
- Faucets Basin Mixer European Antique Bathroom Single Hole Sink Basin Faucet Vintage Brass Bamboo Style Wash Basin Faucet Mixer Water Tap Whosale
- Coat Racks Standing Hangers Coat Rack Bamboo Clothes Hook Dorm Room Bedroom on The Wall Wall-Mounted Hook Hanger Multifunction Straight Edge White Multifunction Storage Shelf (Size 48.4cm)
- White 6 hooks RFJJAL Solid Wood Hook, Bedroom Living Room Bathroom Kitchen Bathroom Hook, Multi-Hook (color White, Size 6 Hooks)
- LLYU European Modern bar Stool, PU Cushion, Suitable for Living Room bar Cafe Kitchen (Size 40 40 55cm)
- E-brown Dining Chairs Seat Chair Industrial Wind Bar Front Desk Vintage Coffee Lift redating High Stool FENPING (color B-Green)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Modern chrome plated brass with high waterfalls, hot and cold mixing valve basin mixer bathroom sink basin mixer
- Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Tap Deck Mounted Basinfaucets Brass Polished Silver Double Handles Single Hole Sink Taps Cold Hot Water Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Stainless Steel Hao Jin Toilet Bathroom Brush Holder of Your Bookshelf Manage
- Round Wall-Mounted Mirror Antique Premium Quality Bathroom Mirror Metal Frame Makeup Shaving Mirror 40-80cm Available gold
- Taps Kitchen Basin Bathroom Washroomdark Mounted Mixing Valve, Kitchen Wall Mounted Hot and Cold Mounted redary Tank Wash Basin, Wash Basin Basin.
- Modern simple copper hot and cold kitchen sink taps kitchen faucet Kitchen faucet hot and cold copper sink sink redating chrome faucet Suitable for all bathroom kitchen sinks
- Oudan Sink Taps kitchen copper
- E Telescopic All-Copper Splash-Proof Faucet Kitchen hot and Cold Pull wash Basin Faucet Household Sink wash Vegetable Basin C2
- Oudan Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Jie Jie l hex kitchen faucet single cold dish washing basin sink basin 6050 Kitchen Sink Tap
TWEETS FROM THE PARK:
- City Park named one of the best City Parks in the nation! "How healthy it is to be outside by water and by trees,"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- @Steph_Shap LUDSUY Bathroom Accessories European-Style Bathroom Antique Brass Black Box Tissue Box of Toilet Paper Toilet Roll Holder Toilet Tissue Holder and Bronze We’re glad you’re here ! 😊
- Happy Bean Bag Chair Lazy Couch Footstool Living Room Bedroom Quality Filler Removable and Washable ( color E )! The Park’s wildflower fields on Roosevelt Mall and Marconi have a few early blooms but should b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
“The most beautiful spot in all of NOLA by far!! We will be returning.”- Stacy A.
“I would move here for this Park!”- Caity L.
“One of my favorite places....absolutely the most beautiful park I have ever seen (even internationally)!”- Karen L.
“It's the most beautiful place in New Orleans in my opinion!”- Anjali K.
“I played mini golf with my husband there 41 years ago. ”- Peg K.
“Can I just tell you all how much I LOVE city park?! The singing oak tree coupled with the sculpture garden gives me all of the positive feels. Happy to be affiliated with such a wondrous place! ”- Jacinda L.
“When you go to City Park, you enter another world!”- Linda Marie J.
“Everyone who lives here or visits should take advantage of this city's #1 asset.”- Steve I.
“One of the best kept secrets in NOLA. ”- Wyndham N.
“On behalf of the many citizens like me...job well done. The Park is truly a wonderful asset for our city.”- Eric F.
“Can't wait for the day that I can take my grandchild to the place that my parents use to take me...great memories! ”- Jennie O.
“Beautiful trees. So peaceful to be there.”- Colleen P.
“I remember having my picture taken at the Peristyle for my dance review back in 1964. The Peristyle is still so beautiful!”- Bunny W.
“What a great place to get away from the madness of the French Quarter! ”- Susan F.
“Another claim to fame in our beloved city.”- Carolyn B.
“If you go to New Orleans, you got to see the Mardi Gras...and City Park. What a gem in a place of craziness! ”- Molly H.
“Worth seeing! We drove to the park & there was plenty of parking & it was easy to find. Loved the sculpture garden!”- Linda B.
“We had great time yesterday at the Park! We will definitely be back soon! ”- Nadra J.
“Climbing the trees at City Park is an important rite of passage for any true NOLA kid. ”- Melissa R.
“Everyone I know calls the horses on the Carousel the Flying Horses! ”- Ralph M.
“City Park its really, really, really beautiful.”- Nina G.
“Beautiful location, Park is clean, so much to see for free, great artwork and streetcar accessible.”- Gladys R.
“One of my favorite places in the world!”- Karen L.
“We LOVED this Park. The Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn made us take off our shoes upon laying eyes on it!”- Marvin G.
“I take my 93 year old father to Morning Call whenever possible. I listen to him reminisce about his early memories of City Park.”- Linda J.
“I have to say, not only is City Park beautiful but it is incredibly relaxing and gives you that refreshing boost, I don't know, it kind of just feeds your soul a little bit.”- Greg H.
“No trip to NOLA is complete unless you spend an afternoon at City Park. Bring a picnic, spread a blanket and relax. There's plenty to do and see from Disc Golf to the Sculpture Gardens and rides for the kiddies. You can make a whole day of it and never get bored. Enjoy.”- Dan M.
“I wish we couldn't spent hours here! There is an Amusement Park, a sculpture garden, a place to get coffee and beignets and more! I'd love to go back and spend more time!”- Gina V.
“City Park was the factor that turned me from a tourist to a resident of New Orleans. ”- Bill W.
“Such a beautiful, magical park!”- Josh A.
“Had fun at the park yesterday...my family and I rented the paddle boats and had a blast!!! ”- Kristi S.
“If I was 40 years younger I would climb these large trees!”- Renee E.
“Man, @NOLACityPark is one of the best things about this city.”- Rab G.
“My #1 reason for wanting to move to the city!”- Nicholas C.
“City Park is my gym, my place to grab a snack, my zen place.”- Elodie C.
“The lighting on the Peristyle and Bandstand look great! Thank you City Park for being beautiful! ”- Julie S.
“This is my little piece of heaven. ”- Debby G.
“I found the Park extremely beautiful and peaceful. I would not have imagined such a beautiful green space existed so close to the city. ”- Hugo E.
“My family and I have been riding our bikes on the track around the Festival Grounds. We love it, and it’s clear everyone else does too. It’s a big asset for the city. ”- Truman B.
“I just finished my jog at the beautiful City Park. It’s a great place to exercise. ”- James B.
“A beautifully landscaped, tranquil haven away from the razzle dazzle of the French Quarter. ”- Sue B.
“The free and open space - there’s nothing like being at City Park on a nice day. ”- Ase W.
“Every route is scenic. Trails and paved roads snake like the Mississippi River around bayous, lakes, ponds, sculptures, fountains, Venetian gondolas, and 600-year-old oaks. There's a 3/4 mile boardwalk around Big Lake, nature trails, and paved areas for running! ”- G. Hill
“This Park is vast & beautiful - old oaks, a museum, gardens, art - a park you can bring the kids to for rides and to feed the ducks & swans. ”- Molly W.
“I had my reception at City Park in September of 2003 and people STILL talk about the food. It was beyond my wildest dreams! ”- Veronica P.
“I so love MY PARK, even at 53 years old, it is a treasure that brings back my earliest memories - and great ones at that!”- Allison J.
“My husband and I love the cedar swings at the Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn. It's our date place to get away from the kids. ”- Elodie C.
“Great for riding bikes through. We even saw Surrey bikes that you can rent at the Park!”- Lars H.
“I just discovered the walking paths in Couturie Forest off of Harrison. They are awesome! ”- Bern S.
“Thank you, City Park, for the gift of the exercise equipment and the walking/running/biking trail at the Festival Grounds. It is a great venue to work out in and to enjoy the Park”- Kathy S.
“The Goldring/Woldenberg Great Lawn, across from the Peristyle, is a fantastic addition to the Park. ”- Daniel T.
“My daughter's 5th birthday party was here, it was great. ”- Victoria T.
“Beautiful! A nice place to get away from city traffic. The Spanish moss large draped oaks are gorgeous for picture taking.”- Adam T.
“City Park is amazingly beautiful and provides a wealth of resources in our great city.”- Gina M.
“I have wonderful memories biking through CP & Couturie Forest w/ my children.”- Karen C.
“New Orleans is a destination of sights, of tastes, and of sounds. Here, the sounds of the city can fill you with life. But in City Park, an oasis for natives and transplants like myself, the sounds of the Big Easy can make you feel safe. Calm. And at-home.”- Garland H.
“Can't wait to go back.”- Lisa S.
“We are from Florida but love NOLA! And City Park is one of the crown jewels! We go there each time we visit! Love it, this is the model all city parks should strive to emulate. City Park is for all the citizens of New Orleans. ”- Shannon D.
“We rented a Single Surrey, and did a full tour, that took us next to the Botanical Garden, Amusement Park, City Putt and Morning Call. Cafe. What a great time!”- Amy C.
“I saw a yellow-crowned night heron eating a worm for breakfast this morning! #Nature”- Andrea P.
“@NOLACityPark has to be the nicest park I have ever seen. Best place for #running or just #relaxing.”- Jamie Z.
“Every visitor should see this Park. A wonderland of lights during Christmas and a worth while trip year round.”- Mel H.
“As strong supporters we marvel at the progress City Park has made in revitalizing the Park.”- Lawrence and Beth T.
CITY PARK FACTS:
The park has two gift shops: one in the Botanical Garden and one in the Casino Building.
LATEST BLOG POST: Wood Bedside Table with Drawer Nightstand Bedroom Storage Cabinet Bedside Cabinet Locker Bed Small Cabinet (color White)
Posted May 20, 2019 at 1:54 PM by Amanda Frentz
This month USA Today 10 Best named New Orleans City Park among the ‘Ten Best Things to Do with the Kids in New Orleans’. With its many attractions, events, and open green spaces, City Park’s 1300 acres is a dream destination for anyone year-round.
The website singled out: the New Orleans Botanical Garden, the Folding Shopping Trolley Bearing Crystal 6 Wheels, Grocery Stairs Climbing Trolley Car, Strong Wear and Easy to Storage Trolley Bag 30×19×55, Storyland, Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, and pointed out the 1300 acres for Small WHKFD Cina Lampada Da Terra Luce Bagnata, Semplice Lampada Da Terra in Legno Creativo, Lampada Da Terra greenicale Coperta, Lampada in Legno Massello, the Counter Black Iron Art Bar Stool Creative Vintage Cafe High Foot Chair European Simple Cloth Seat Kitchen Household 0525A (color D), Storyland, Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, and pointed out the 1300 acres for picnicking, boating, and biking.
New Orleans City Park is in great company with other attractions such as the Louisiana Children’s Museum, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Audubon Zoo, Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, and rides on the streetcars. To visit the post and see the other winners, Wooden Stool shoes Bench Footstool for Living Room, Kindergarten, Kitchen (color Round 2)
“We love being able to bring the people of New Orleans and tourists a place to gather with their families. City Park is the unofficial ‘official Park of families’ and we strive daily to offer activities across the gamut to have something for everyone to enjoy,” said Bob Becker, CEO for New Orleans City Park.
In its 169th year, City Park continues to push forward with thoughtful progress. This month a 6 acre expansion of the New Orleans Museum of Art Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden was opened. In September, the Louisiana Children’s Museum will open its doors to the children of the nation. Storyland, a true gem of City Park, will get a full renovation this year, restoring it to its full splendor as new generations of New Orleanians play on its fairy-tale sculptures. A new ‘swing-ride’ will join the other 17 amusement rides in Carousel Gardens Amusement Park this fall. Café du Monde beignet restaurant will open its doors this summer providing both locals and tourists alike a sugar experience that’s a true part of the New Orleans experience.--> Bar stools Walnut Bar Stool Bar Chair PU Material Seat - Stool Height 5880cm Adjustable Height Cafe Seat Height Chair (color Walnut)